• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB: Powercommander V with fuel and boost

lord7

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2009
Spring Creek, NV
Looking for a power commander V with fuel and boost for a 2007 CFI 700 turboed Polaris Dragon. I have a Attitude industries box right now and I haven't had much luck trying to get it sent back to the manufacture and get it checked out. Been having problems with it when it gets hot. Please let me know if you have a power commander V and what your price is.

Thanks!

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
Looking for a power commander V with fuel and boost for a 2007 CFI 700 turboed Polaris Dragon. I have a Attitude industries box right now and I haven't had much luck trying to get it sent back to the manufacture and get it checked out. Been having problems with it when it gets hot. Please let me know if you have a power commander V and what your price is.

Thanks!
You need to contact Dobeck Performance, the manufacturer of your Attitude box. They are much better to deal with than Attitude.

lord7

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2009
Spring Creek, NV
Thanks

Yeah thats what i heard, called Dobeck last week and sent it off the same day under warranty. Thanks for the feedback!

Premium Features