• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WRP-XM Seat product development. Need your input asap

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I rode my XRS shortie today again, 50 more miles, LOVE the seat height when riding trails at speed, but when I got into some mountain stuff, that seat sucks. Caught my foot on it multiple times, whether it be from the height or the length, I don't know.
However, that seat lets me move around the sled WAY better than my XM seats do. Being able to lean left to right with feet on the boards makes a huge difference when riding. My XM seats are good in height, good in length, but not so good in width.

ROKRIG

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2012
2013 Summit X 154 (big mountain, technical, boondocking)

I don't ever sit down unless I'm stopped taking a break. I'd like a VERY low profile seat (both height and width) that utilizes the stock mounting panel.

I tried the Rasmussen seat but was not impressed with the fitment/integration and returned it. I don't want the chassis structure exposed when the stock unit ties in so nicely with the rest of the sled.

Keep the stock cubby for a few water bottles and use a more dense memory foam to create a seat height that only sits a little above the cubby but still has a little give to it.

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
Are you glad you asked???

Just build what you think is best, some will love it some will hate it.

Can't go wrong with a firm tall narrow seat with storage . (Just because that is what I want)

It is easy to cut a stock seat down , not as much to make a taler seat with

better storage.

And the guys that don't wont a seat - it is easy enough to take of :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features