• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wreck of the year...? Post yours too!

Hey GT, hope things are well out east man. I've been pretty low key, spent most of the year broke from quad accidents, now this one lol! Getting ready to build another car someday soon here too. Nice to hear from ya man. Hope the riding season was good, and the race season even better to ya.
Coxy

I haven't raced since 2010. In the offtime we had a daughter and moved to a new house.

Interested in a 62 Chevy II? ;)

That is crazy man! How fast do you think you were going when you hit that rock wall? It looks like probably 50 to me! Did you just let go of the sled when you hit it? Looked pretty brutal, wouldda been sick if you made it though!

I'm not positive, but I was coming in hot that time, I'd guess 40-50mph for sure. Wished I let go, but I molested the bars with my chest and got fired across to the other side of the chute. Luckily that big pig didn't land on me. The other camera view will be in the new Follow Cam3 movie.

the split second before major impact.

ak_2_tree.jpg

I was out cold for 8 min with just a body hit. I'm lucky I didn't break my neck. Just three ribs, shoulder blade and torn rotator.

Bad wreck picture.jpg Bad wreck  picture 2.jpg bad wreck picture 3.jpg

If I was good at photoshop I think i could just rotate your body in the image and put it back on the sled lol!

But looks like nasty hit forsure, did the sled come down on you?

There was a frame by frame pic wreck of a guy hitting a tree and he wrapped his back over the tree. One of the nastiest I have ever seen. Guy was OK I couldnt believe it! Anybody else remember that thread?

Premium Features

Back