• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Winter's looking up......

Alexandria has a solid 12
Cold spring area has14 ish
North branch area has around 17

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Don't have to work tomorrow so I will be going on the very first grandpa father son ride in my family. 3 generations of sled lovers I can't wait. Hope to have pics tomorrowImageUploadedByTapatalk1355193831.747907.jpg

I have to admit the boy made me proud. Took him a few minutes to get comfortable and some time for throttle control but he is definately getting it. He rode for 2 straight hrs warmed up for 20 then rode for another hr. what a fun day. My mind is already fast forwarding 5 years into the future when all 3 of us go out west together. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355259987.379945.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1355260007.355379.jpg

That's cool.....

This weekend is all for my grandsons. I'll have a couple 120's going along with the Bravo and a Lynx.

Owen

I hope someone got snow.......

Duluth sure didn't. There's about three inches left and the kids are wearing that out with the 120's. Maybe next week.

Owen

5-6 inches of hard icy crust here in Glenwood(And my sled is still up in Blackduck). Would make for a great base but just need fresh snow on top of it!!! Might just have to give up riding here again and point the truck westward..

Have a cabin rented for the weekend before new yrs for the wife birthday in Tofte anyone know how the snow conditions are up there. I'm thinking most of the rain didnt get that far north but I'm unsure how much is on the ground up there.

Thanks
Mike

Premium Features

Back