• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Winter Solstice Bonfire invite

BTW Dasha... This "you know who" will gladly be there with you know who

That's good to know! LOL I already put your names on the attendance list as soon as I saw that "you know who" post long time ago....

Everytime we go to a restaurant ~ she tries to order a "virgin crown & coke"

Yeah ... I'd say it is wishful thinking alright :p

:beer;:beer; (sorry Darling, they don't have a crown emoticon)

BTW Dasha... This "you know who" will gladly be there with you know who ;)

Can't blame me and at least I'm persistent!

Soon though, anyday now :D

I'm DOWN!!!! Can't not go, this time I need to be able to drive home, cause sleeping outside will be out of question

You should make time to come over for the bonfire, at least I can get you the beer for making all the snow at Turny! :face-icon-small-hap
Midge, forget the cruise and come hang out with us!

we will see whats up..I still work a pile in the winter..if I am free I will swing by...

You should make time to come over for the bonfire, at least I can get you the beer for making all the snow at Turny! :face-icon-small-hap
Midge, forget the cruise and come hang out with us!

I should, then I can say your throwing me a birthday party, since my birthday is on Winter Solstice. Coincedence? I dont think so! As for the Cruise, I have been looking forward to it, just to get away for Christmas. I am tired of the family Christmas thing.

sooooo.......you say EVERYONE is invited. hmm:beer;:beer;:face-icon-small-hap

Well, NOT everyone, otherwise I would just put my address into the invite, and then put it on craislist..... LOL I am not 21 anymore and don't do open house when parents leave for the weekend hahaha.
If you wanna come, I will send you a PM with directions. I would like to meet new people but have a little control over who's coming over.... :beer;
Everybody who I met are invited, they know where I live....

Midge, this IS your bday party, did not you know that? You can still do your cruise, just send the beer over so we can celebrate with you! :D

Premium Features

Back