• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Winter Solstice Bonfire invite

:beer;:beer;:beer; We are hosting another bonfire, as we always do when we are home during this time. To celebrate the arrival of WINTER, we have a party.... Dress up warm, BYOB, let me know that you will be showing up and let's have some fun! Everybody is welcome, kids as well.... We will have the fire no matter what, hopefully it will not rain on us.... :eek: We'll provide burgers and hot dogs and the fixings.... NO KEG this time, it doesn't have enough alcohol in it (to keep if from freezing, of course! LOL) .

Oooops, forgot the date.... December 19th, in the evening...

Last edited:
I'm getting thirsty already. Maybe I'll have to make some homemade Apple Pie and not the pastry kind of pie. Some apple juice with a lil "kick" to it.

WOOHOO!!! I've got the SNOL (aka Crown)! Ya know I'll be there Dash!

ERRR...wait... That's if you know who isn't having her baby! ...in that case, I'm sure she'd kick our A$$e's is she found out we were out drinking HER Crown on HER big day!! LOL. ;)

Hotstuff, I though she's due before that? (Whoo hooo, double celebration!)
Yajustneverknow, sent you PM with directions...
Ridgerat: You two better do show up, it's bout time you come for visit!
LadyRev: Is Mr. LadyRev coming? (I just LOVE that nickname!!!, hahaha). Maybe you can make those delicious kahlua-chocolate pudding shots.. Pretty please!!!!:D

Everybody else: This is for everybody, so don't hesitate to come over and have some fun!

YAY!!! Can't wait and ooooh baby LadyRev those pudding shots were awesome....but hot Apple Pie would be perfect for a winter bonfire!! HOpefully I'll get to see you ladies soon...lets hope it's out in some powder!!!

Hotstuff, I though she's due before that? (Whoo hooo, double celebration!)
Yajustneverknow, sent you PM with directions...
Ridgerat: You two better do show up, it's bout time you come for visit!
LadyRev: Is Mr. LadyRev coming? (I just LOVE that nickname!!!, hahaha). Maybe you can make those delicious kahlua-chocolate pudding shots.. Pretty please!!!!:D

Everybody else: This is for everybody, so don't hesitate to come over and have some fun!

Man I am WORKING again.. Soon your going to think I am a snob. Sorry:beer;:beer;

I'm getting thirsty already. Maybe I'll have to make some homemade Apple Pie and not the pastry kind of pie. Some apple juice with a lil "kick" to it.

So I just got on this page for fun since I was born in Sitka and lived in Anch. until I was 15 ( hate to mention how many year ago that was!) but the last time here in Oregon I drank hot apple pies, the last thing I remember was toasting my girlfriend and then falling off the couch laughing!! :beer;:beer; Be careful with that drink!!!

WOOHOO!!! I've got the SNOL (aka Crown)! Ya know I'll be there Dash!

ERRR...wait... That's if you know who isn't having her baby! ...in that case, I'm sure she'd kick our A$$e's is she found out we were out drinking HER Crown on HER big day!! LOL. ;)

I'm going to hurt you all but in a nice loving way!

Oh, I never heard of the 'other" apple pie, sorry Lady Rev, I did not get it. So scratch the chocolate, let's live healthy and drink some vitamins....
Snopro, come on over! Sent you a PM.... Looked at your website as well, looks nice, even though it's just a starter...
Spook, don't you have sick leave? Family days? Vaccations? Emergencies? Geez, please don't tell me you are working during Arctic Man as well? :rolleyes:
revguy, too bad you can't make it, I can finally recognize you and I even remember your name by now..... Oh well, family is important as well...

Mytoys, Whazzup with your "current" next to your avatar? Wishfull thinking eh?...

Everytime we go to a restaurant ~ she tries to order a "virgin crown & coke"

Yeah ... I'd say it is wishful thinking alright :p

:beer;:beer; (sorry Darling, they don't have a crown emoticon)

BTW Dasha... This "you know who" will gladly be there with you know who ;)

Be careful with that drink!!!

True but it's oooh so tasty!

Is Mr. LadyRev coming? (I just LOVE that nickname!!!, hahaha). Maybe you can make those delicious kahlua-chocolate pudding shots.. Pretty please!!!!

Depends on if he's hauling mods to Prudhoe or not. Getting to be the busy time of the year for him but I know he wants to make this bonfire since he missed out on the last one. He's gonna kill me for even saying "Mr. LadyRev" out loud hehe:D But yes I can bring some pudding shots and some Apple Pie and even some Hot Buttered Rum mix.:beer;

Premium Features

Back