• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Windshield Bag Trial...Look no further than the Holeshot Dash Bag

G

golight

Jan 20, 2008
Just got back from a trip where I was able to put the Holeshot Dash bag for my RMK to the test. Here are some of my thoughts:

-Bag has a lot of room. Consistently carried 1-2pairs of goggles, gloves, drinks, rhino gps, snacks and occasionaly an extra fleece pullover
-Mesh pouch in the bottom of the bag is great for drying goggles, gloves or balaclavas
-Bag is also warm enough to keep your drinks from freezing on a cold day (-2to -5F is what we were riding in)
-Durable- Zippers are waterproof and the bag can also withstand a roll or two of the sled if you find yourself in that situation :face-icon-small-hap

If you are in the market look no further than this bag...I believe this link will take you right to the holeshot page.

http://holeshotinc.com/products/dash-bag-polaris-rush-rmk

sledheadd

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
too far from mountains Alberta Canada
Definitely an awesome bag, lots of storage and the mesh pouch works well at drying thing out. I also have their tunnel bag it works well lots of room stays dry,
But I am having issues with one of the zippers not closing, only used it on 2 rides :(

F

freezie

Jan 16, 2008
weyburn, Sk
Hated it , gauge position is terrible . Flopping around angled the wrong way . I wish they put a steel frame around it like the polaris bag, then it would rock .

Premium Features