• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT: HOLESHOT DASH/DEFROST BAG FOR PRO CHASSIS POLARIS

Got to put my hands on this bag at the snow show this weekend. Nice setup, and it allows you to text and drive, with the phone pocket. I would of bought one, but they didn't have any to sale...WTF!?

Sorry Guys.... They were delayed... I will have them by next week to ship.

We will be at the Boise show in a few weeks also...

Our tunnel bags are in stock now and will be shipping tomorrow.

Sew in some mesh at the top and throw a fan in there! My search would be done!!

RS

awesome set up, i just installed a Dan Adams shield bag the other week, this wont fit with that installed correct?

I have the dan adams windshield bag also, and was wondering the same thing. Looking at the holeshot bag at the snow show, I was thinking that there might be a chance they would fit together. When I got home, I took a closer look at the dan adams bag, and it's just not gunna happen.

Hey anyone know of any news on these bags? I ordered one the first of October and was told I would receive it by mid November. I haven't seen anything yet. Has anyone else got theirs that order around the same time?

I am curious about the angle with a set of risers on the bars, wondering if i will be able to see the guage at all

I am assuming that is stock bar height in the pics? I ride with a 3" riser, thats why I am curious.

Very nice product, looks like I found my bag. Finally something that looks decent without hiding it behind the mid height windshield

also it just so happens I ran a 12V power outlet right behind where you have put the pocket for a gps or phone, or whatever. Any chance there is a way to run a charging cable in there, or will I have to modify ever so slightly?

Premium Features

Back