• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whos riding Petersville this weekend (11/15,16)

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
Just wanted to see who going this weekend. I've finally got my sled together and want ride, but dont know of anyone who is ready. I have transportaion but would like to save the gas money.

So does anyone have a spot on there trailer for me and I will help with gas. Im a very capable rider and know the area well. Either day is fine. 382-9089

A

Adrenalin

Nov 2, 2008
Los Anchorage, AK
Just wanted to see who going this weekend. I've finally got my sled together and want ride, but dont know of anyone who is ready. I have transportaion but would like to save the gas money.

So does anyone have a spot on there trailer for me and I will help with gas. Im a very capable rider and know the area well. Either day is fine. 382-9089

going tomorrow and sunday

A
Dec 31, 2007
Eagle River, AK
Went today, was socked if for a while so didn't make it back to the hills, but it cleared up for a little bit later in the day. Here's a pic, more can be seen here: http://averagejoefilms.com/forum/index.php?topic=121.0

pow1.jpg

A

AKHark

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 19, 2008
Anchorage
**** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna be depressed all weekend cause I cant ride, damn work

B
Feb 28, 2008
wasilla
Just kidding. Doing a final runthough i found a crack in one of my rails. Nobody happens to have a rail for a 144 summit rev chassis laying around?

just put a brace hit on there, thats what i did to mine. its a thirty dollar fix and it lasted me all of last year and going on this year too. ez fix just a little drilling involved if the crack isnt in the center, mine was about 12" from the rear bogie.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
just put a brace hit on there, thats what i did to mine. its a thirty dollar fix and it lasted me all of last year and going on this year too. ez fix just a little drilling involved if the crack isnt in the center, mine was about 12" from the rear bogie.

Do you mean the brace from skidoo? This crack is closer to the boogies than that. Is there some other kind of brace i dont know about

A

Adrenalin

Nov 2, 2008
Los Anchorage, AK
went all the way to the hills , sun came out snow was deep $$$ seen like 5 people all day and never ran over the same track ..

im sore like a mofo

B
Feb 28, 2008
wasilla
Do you mean the brace from skidoo? This crack is closer to the boogies than that. Is there some other kind of brace i dont know about

no its the same kit, and my bad. my crack in the rail is 8-9inches from the center of the rear bogie. i used the skidoo brace kit with a few mods. moved it as far back as i could just so 1 or 2 of the holes matched up and then drilled my own for the rest. havnt taken it easy on the trail or jumps ever since.

Premium Features