• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

who would like to see twisted back in bis?

Twisted

Shain, there is no doubt that you would sell numerous kits if you went to
an advanced controller. I believe this is what everyone wants. That's the
only reason I haven't pulled the trigger. Ill stay in touch thru the summer,
and when your ready, I'm ready.

John

2010 M8 twisted

Put Shain race gas kit on last year was good, but this year had Jeff at Dakota Performance put on a Vipec. Turbo is a 2876 and you want to talk about a monster responds like a stocker but way more hp. Would definitely buy another from him but with a better controller.

Vipec

It is a lot of cash but now finally have a sled that runs awesome, no messing around with #'s. One day with snowing and the next sunny it will do what it has to run its best. The sled just rips all the time now. Ya have a lot in it but just love the m series. Finally have a turbo that is pull and go.

My 07 tm8 162 still makes people do the double take. That sled has become famous, and it is a hammered pile. And it has never been pampered, or changed . It was bought new for boost and it has been rock solid day in day out. 4000 miles and a few sets of slugs later , it is a garbage truck that tries to pull your arms off. Straight sunoco supreme , and nothing but a s eating grin.

Do it! Get your piece of the pie!!
I suggest no fuel controller that has colored dots to tune by. It's just not possible with pretty blinking lights to have the control over fuelling that a turbo needs for all the different elevations/temps of riding.
I suggest going slow and KISS method and don't get in too deep financially right off the bat.
IMO, if turbos are going to be putting food on the table, the line between supplying a kit that works and cheaping out to make more money becomes pretty blurry at times.
The crappy thing is that people love love love cheap things. Even if your kits are 100% better and work better, the masses will go with the cheaper kit because of price and flashy, staged/setup videos. You also have got the mass produced turbo kits that are out there to compete with.
Have a business plan like say, 10 kits a year installed by you and go from there.
Im just brainstorming a bit for ya here.
Good luck with whatever you choose to do!

Last edited:
Ill be building another sled this year and would deffinitly get another twisted kit. I would stick with the new gen additude box I only adjusted it two or three times a year. Stick with the oil injection delete, four injectors keep it simple. Let us know when the new kits are avalible.

Shain Please call me asap
Im hoping you can help me with a poolaris dillema

603-401-8897 call or text. I lost your numbers with my old phone

got it ,, thank you to all who helped

Last edited:
Backcountry, overpriced compared to what?

I think he was just saying that 2 identical kits with the only difference being a Vipec or Box. That the box will get chosen more times than not because the kit is 1500 less... Not that Twisted is overpriced. Least thats how I read it...

Twisted kits

Has there been any info or priceing for a twisted kit on proclimb released?
I'm interested in a kit for a proclimb 800

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back