• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who Wants a 37 inch A Arm for the Rev?

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Made by Dan from" Alternative Impact".When I started this thread I was trying to match the stance of the 2011 XP. I had done some testing a couple years ago and really the absolute best setup is 37 inch with the spindles Centered over the ski{no offset] This allowed sled to tip with ease and reduced steering effort at the same time.FYI I have spoke to some Ski doo pros and off the record said the 2011 stance set in narrow position during last years demo rides and the ski felt as if it was folded under the sled and did have some ill effects, They also indicated that 37 inch is best . Dan can make these arms and slide the lower shock mount out to the same location it is now which will not change the sleds height or shock calibrations and allow stock shocks to be used.This could make the best mountain chassis even better .Need 10 sets to make it worth while to make the jigs.Have several interested already.Chime in if interested!

Premium Features