• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who wants 36 inch A arms for their Rev

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Alternative Impact can make 36 inch A arms for the Rev.Need 10 sets to make this worth the setup. I,m in for one set.Lets get a count...For all of us who set ski stance to narrow position we will now be able to not only go narrower but also center the carbides directly under the spindle which will make turning effort even easier!

Last edited:

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
how much?

They will be in line with his other prices.Molys were in the low to mid $400,s for the whole set. I run these for years and very light and will fold if you nail something hard,No nun damage. Work just like they should.look great on the sled with color options as well for no additional cost

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
They will be in line with his other prices.Molys were in the low to mid $400,s for the whole set. I run these for years and very light and will fold if you nail something hard,No nun damage. Work just like they should.look great on the sled with color options as well for no additional cost
Standard color options are black hammer tone and silver vein, which is mostly silver with black textured finish. You can see the colors on the web site. All other colors are custom. If i can get more than one order of the same color there is no extra charge, but if only the one custom color in the batch, the customer will have to cover the extra $35.00. Powder coater charges me a $60.00 minumum per color is the reason for the extra. Arms will be $435.00 without sway bar tabs, or $455.00 with tabs Thanks guys!

Dan

Last edited:
Premium Features