• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who is using Mds fat cats

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I have a LOT of seat time with them. What kind of information are you looking for?

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
Have you run the fat cats in a 2stoke turbo? I was told they were built for the 4stroke and have a different profile. Steve has faith they will work, just wondering who has run them. They are 97 grams empty, so it will take a lot of boost on an m8 to need that much weight. I also sure if the secondary needed for spacers, shift assist, black washers? I run the older open helix with the adjustable spring cup. Now I only have the 1 large black washer in the secondary and no shift assist.

Oct 6, 2013
I run them in my 1100T and they work great. I would think a turbo two storke would have to make big power to swing those bad boys. Mine are at 103g with current setup and work real well.

Reactions: Polarisrocks

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I have not run them on the 2 stroke. My initial thought is that they are too much for the 2 stroke and would make it laggy feeling. This is only a guess and has not been backed up by testing. Let us know if you find anything out.

Reactions: Polarisrocks
Premium Features