• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who is the clutch guru's in Anchorage area?

A
Apr 30, 2008
Anch, AK
too much pin weight is the reason it is not pulling max rpm. Depending how far off it is from max rpm it could only be a grahm off. I am not sure about Polaris clutches but the principle is the same just on a rev you can adjust clickers for small adjustments.

B
Dec 11, 2007
Chugiak, AK
The_dougdangerak

Thanks..That's what I'm thinking also. It holds RPM fine until under load, like the secondary spring isn't holding. Did you go two teeth down on the gearing?

Beaver

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
too much pin weight is the reason it is not pulling max rpm. Depending how far off it is from max rpm it could only be a grahm off. I am not sure about Polaris clutches but the principle is the same just on a rev you can adjust clickers for small adjustments.
Naw it pulls its rpm in packd snow untill it gets deep your i hit jump and land then the secondary slips bad.. but yes my primary is messed up too. still using the same bushing and and all the rest of the clutching. It has 2200 hard miles

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Naw it pulls its rpm in packd snow untill it gets deep your i hit jump and land then the secondary slips bad.. but yes my primary is messed up too. still using the same bushing and and all the rest of the clutching. It has 2200 hard miles

Get a dynamo joe clutch kit it will solve all your problems and run much better. They are worth the money.

Premium Features