• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who is local, Clarkston Wa area ??

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello just curious who is local or close the the Clarkston WA, Lewiston Id area or how close by you might be and where ya like to ride? and who is a novice rider and now an extreme rider big headed rider. lol

I ride with a buddy for a number of years who we go to Blues WA, Boville, Elk River and Clarkia Idaho. Idaho most commonly which is where I have been so far for a number of years now

curious of somewhat local riders who would like to get out and go rideing and be patient and like to teach a inspirered rider a few things on this new sled and go have some good fun at the same time. I`m not a picky rider and can and want to ride and learn better all terrains. Pm or we can chat here.

I have purchased a 12 Pro Rmk 800 163 Primary sled now (signature and avatar pic shows sled, cant wait to ride it) and also have been previously on a well modded 04 Rev Summit 800HO Still have for backup, went from 97 Summit 670 and 96 Cat 580 so changes have been pretty fun and dramatic so far. Lol

Let me know , Thanks Wildcard
Pm me or text 208 305 4732 (Darren)

Last edited:
Premium Features