• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who does the work on McKuies sleds

F

Frenchie

Nov 29, 2007
Calgary, AB
I believe the Mickus do their own work they are located in Salmon Arm and own a shop. They are the ones that build the TSS cans for SkiDoo's ...

S
Nov 28, 2007
Alberta
Bob @ Buck Lake (hr & 15min) southwest of Edmonchuk is their dad. great to deal with.

heard them talkin to Bob on speaker phone the monday after bis and i think the adrenaline was still pumping

S
Dec 1, 2007
BC
bob micku owns west country leisure in buck lake, then Dave micku owns the top secret shop here in salmon arm. they build their own sleds and yes they build the TSS can's. they know how to build 'em and ride 'em.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Thanks guys... I had heard they were using the 06 tracks on the xp and having great luck with it. Talked to Bob about it for a bit. sj

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Very true... id heard that that they went to the work to have custom drivers made to fit the old 252 pitch track onto the xps and that it was a huge gain over stock. Not sure if i talked to the right guy or not. When i asked if it was a much better gain over the 2.5 extreme he was kinda yup.. nope....maybe... depends. So i went with the extreme. sj

Premium Features