• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who can install a clutch kit?

Q
Jan 3, 2008
Eagle River, AK
Just got a DJs clutch kit for my '06 Summit X 1000sdi, but when I called AMDS, the service department said they weren't sure if they could install it for me or not since it wasn't a BRP product. Anyone know anywhere or anyone else locally that could install it for me? I would try it myself, but I know absolutely nothing about clutches.

M
Jan 1, 2008
Call me

DJs kits are pretty easy to install. If you are in the Anchorage to Mat-su area then call me and we can set up a time to install.

Mark 745-7425

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
If you can get the clutches to me I can do it, but I don't have the puller for the primary. What is in the kit? Ramps, pins, springs, helix? I'm in Eagle River. PM me if your interested, my sled is at the powdercoaters so I have nothing to work on for the next two weeks :( lol

R

RATED-X

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 3, 2007
Wasilla
Shouldnt need the puller the outer sheve should come right off with a couple of taps from a lite dead blow hammer.

Q
Jan 3, 2008
Eagle River, AK
Thanks for the replies, guys. I just found out today that I have to go to D.C. on business for three weeks, so I've been trying to get that sorted out. Definitely need to get this clutch on, though, so I'll try to get in touch with one of you about getting it done.

Premium Features