• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

where to get bulk ski doo oil

R

redbarchetta

Dec 2, 2007
blackhills, wy
Does anybody know where to get bulk oil this paying 36.00 a gallon for semi synthetic oil is rediculous I have one more year of warranty on my 09X and probably should still run their oil until the warranty runs out but prices are a bit out of hand IMO. Thanks for your thoughts

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
No need to run Doo oil if you don't want to....any oil that meets the specs (jus about ANY oil) meets warranty requirements. Although the Doo oil is good stuff.

R

redbarchetta

Dec 2, 2007
blackhills, wy
didn't realize that I could run any oil that met specs thought that I needed to run doo oil but seriously sick of the price of oil it is totally rediculous, really 35.00 a gallon for semi sythetic good lord, must be a good markup on this stuff maybe I am wrong.

R
Nov 22, 2009
denver colorado
if you like amsoil interceptor 100% synthetic i can sign you up,and u ganna get it cheaper then what you are paying now ,they sell it in bulk (it's delivered to your door) pm me.

Premium Features