• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where should I advertise my Snow Cat for sale?

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
You can also try sled sites, riders are also club members who may be looking for one. I've always sold sled's by taking a bunch of pictures and detail as much as possible on what damage there is and try to be open and honest as possible. Usually sold within a few days to a couple weeks. I usually build one add on snowest and then link other sites to the add rather than retyping etc. Here are the 4 sites I use and the main thing you need to do is goto each site posting every day and post something like TTT (to the top) to keep the notice current and people looking. I don't see why it wouldn't work for you.

Snowest.com
hardcoresledder.com
arcticchat.com
sledswap.com

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
You can also try sled sites, riders are also club members who may be looking for one. I've always sold sled's by taking a bunch of pictures and detail as much as possible on what damage there is and try to be open and honest as possible. Usually sold within a few days to a couple weeks. I usually build one add on snowest and then link other sites to the add rather than retyping etc. Here are the 4 sites I use and the main thing you need to do is goto each site posting every day and post something like TTT (to the top) to keep the notice current and people looking. I don't see why it wouldn't work for you.

Snowest.com
hardcoresledder.com
arcticchat.com
sledswap.com

Premium Features