• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

where are miles stored? ecu or speedo

Hi, I'm wondering if the miles are stored in my ecu or the speedo? I have a 2012 xf1100 turbo, thanx in advance

Miles and hours are stored in the gauge. The ECU has a seperate hours meter, but the gauge displays what it keeps track of. Only way to see the ECU hours is with the diagnostic tool.

If you had to replace your gauge and need the miles and hours to match your old gauge send me a PM. I don't set miles and hours only, but when I reflash a gauge I adjust the miles if needed.

Miles and hours are stored in the gauge. The ECU has a seperate hours meter, but the gauge displays what it keeps track of. Only way to see the ECU hours is with the diagnostic tool.

If you had to replace your gauge and need the miles and hours to match your old gauge send me a PM. I don't set miles and hours only, but when I reflash a gauge I adjust the miles if needed.

Ok thanx, I'm trading ecu's with a guy and was wondering if I would have more or less miles then my sled has on it

Premium Features

Back