• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whats new for 2014?

Hopefully their sleds will work better than their site!:lol:

Seems that this happens every year.

Keeping this a "Price Point" sub $10,000 sled would be a great idea.
We need to keep this sport affordable to more people.

They are made here in Canada and yet you can buy them 2-3000$ cheaper than we can...now THAT is reason for griping!:face-icon-small-dis:face-icon-small-dis:face-icon-small-dis

They are made here in Canada and yet you can buy them 2-3000$ cheaper than we can...now THAT is reason for griping!:face-icon-small-dis:face-icon-small-dis:face-icon-small-dis

I would assume that the price differences between the US & Canadia are typical between all of the brands?
I am not here to dispute how much that may be a pisser for you Canooks.

My point is that a $8,999 Mountain 800 is good for the sport.

Let's debate international economics in another thread so we can keep this train on the tracks!

With the exception of the colors/graphics, what are the "refinements" that were made to the '14 compared to the '13? I have not been able to find any info from doo on any changes made to the summit 800's.

Just looking at the side profile pics it seems like the tips of the rails have a flatter approach angle than this year's sleds. But then again we know that the flatter angle was also in last year's pics of the 13's and didn't make it into production.

Last edited:
14 sport with t motion

sp_zps7c1b7ac5.jpg

finally got the site to work, and was "building" a sled. Why is the flat black/red combo cost $200 more than either of the other 2 choices?

Premium Features

Back