• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's a used 2014 boondocker turbo kit worth?

C

cade123

Planning on taking my turbo kit off of my pro rmk. Was wondering what a used 2014 boondocker turbo kit is worth? Has about 160 miles on it. Kit has a air to air intercooler, tial exhaust, GTX2860 turbo, E key, intercooler fan, EGT gauge comes with everything including clutching etc. Think I payed 6600 usd for it.

I know your kit is one of the top of the line kits, but when most kits today sell new for $4,000 or less it might be worth $3,000-$3500.... Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I'm kinda thinking about getting into the turbo game. Why r u ditching it after only 160 miles?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'd start it at half of new price and you'll probably be in the ballpark. Yes... a guy can buy a new kit for not much more then that but sometimes you get what you pay for!!!

It's for a non-current chassis and that's going to hurt the sale. If it was the same components for an axys you might be 3500. And you're towards the end of the season.

I sold my tial kit for a pro for 3000 and that was when the pro was the current chassis.

Premium Features

Back