• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is wrong with this picture?!

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
80k a year, a $4000 mortage.....Does this dip*hit ever stop.

Please do us a big favor and log your self out, that way we dont have to read you retarded comments.

I don't think everyone is reading all the reply's on that tread to get to those ones. Can you guys tell me what I am doing wrong....I don't have a $4000 mortgage:rolleyes:

Oct 13, 2008
this is a good quote!

"I urge all snowmobilers to be mindful of the image we portray and carry ourselves with more responsibility and respect for others, including wildlife, than these idiots have done. We are better than this, and we need to let the non-sledding public see how good we can be"

anyways when did running over deer with sleds become fun? are we missing something in the ak? i wanna see those guys try it here on our moose haha then see who gets ran over. i thought snowmachining was fun as is i mean how could you get bored enough to run deer over? oh and what sleds were they riding? haha i bet in your heads you all picture guys on tanks of yamaha 4 strokes haha anyways nobody can control rev440. you guys need to realize his motives! he does it to see your reaction and usually everyone on here gives him the reaction he wants. so just laugh it off and go do something else before you waste all your time writing on a snowmachine website while theres snow on the ground. (yes thats what im doing and its lame :)
AI1314.jpg

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
Snow on the ground...what...have you looked outside lately. In wasilla, all the fresh 1/2 I got was blown away or rained away or both.

About your buddy, his comments are obviously trying to stir the pot. Thats pretty obvious. But what he may not realize is many "green" organizations scan the website constantly for ammunition against snowmobilers and other motorsports. When you have people touting everybody has hit an animal at least once, it gives just a little more ammo for them to use against us.

I and many others would like to enjoy this land for recreation and keep it free. We really don't really need any more crap from the environmental groups. Each and every time somebody posts a pic of riding in a closed area, or makes lewd comments, it just helps shorten our timeline before all the land is locked up.

Think about that. But hey, a guy with an $80k/year job and a $4000 mortgage must have better things to do than sled anyways eh? Why should others enjoy things when he cant, due to the importance of other things in his life, like stirring up crap and lying openly.

As I recall, you tend to like to stir up crap also. Don't think we forgot about your "its not me, you are dead wrong" type comments when the photos were posted from your photobucket account from a couple different user names. Its dishonest...but hey, good luck asking others on this form to help you in your quest of finding a job! Im sure Im not the only one who remembers those old threads....

Premium Features