• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is wrong with this picture?!

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
Unfortunately there are some in every bunch. It's kinda like the enviromentalist who burn down new homes or burn vehicles at car lots to prove a point. Cut their nose off to spite their face. These guys must be caught and prosecuted.

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
I cant believe some people would do such things. I also cant believe how ignorant and disrespectful some people can be.

Who else got the ol "wamu free checking" negative rep (unsigned). I got mine a few months ago...ha ha ha

$80K/year job with a $4000 mortgage payment....ha ha ha, who does the little 440 think he is kidding?

At least he makes us Alaskans all look bad right??? :(

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
well it is clear from previous post rev440 is probably one of, if not the biggest d-bag on snowest. gee, how proud am i that he is from ak. you know, i was a bit of a punk and a dumb a** when i was fresh out of high school, but good lord nothing like him. what a tool. can we get a vote going to ban someone...

pv

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Hey, as repulsed as you guys are that revv440 is from our state, How about those of us from Soldotna where this litlle punk lives! He is just a bad news punk. I'm sure I will get his usual annomimous red dots for this but who cares about him? I dont' think even his buddies can talk any sense into this kid. He thinks he is cute. Hopefully Darrin will ban him before too many greenies use his lame quotes against all the rest of us on here with a brain!

mgdjeepster

Lifetime Membership
Hey, as repulsed as you guys are that revv440 is from our state, How about those of us from Soldotna where this litlle punk lives! He is just a bad news punk. I'm sure I will get his usual annomimous red dots for this but who cares about him? I dont' think even his buddies can talk any sense into this kid. He thinks he is cute. Hopefully Darrin will ban him before too many greenies use his lame quotes against all the rest of us on here with a brain!
whats your rep look like now?????

D
Dec 4, 2007
thread_is_worthless.jpg

F
Dec 5, 2001
back country
I haven't read much of what he's written, but the 440 man HAS to be TRYING for low rep...nobody's really that stupid. He's just trolling for entertainment and yankin chains for fun....right?

John

A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
REP=REPUTATION..... The little green, or red dots by everyones name. Green =good, red=bad...atleast to most of us.

Got it! I just read through the whole deer mauling thread. Hard to believe, really my first reaction is that it's an innocent situation being misinterpreted by an alarmist, BUT there seems to be plenty of evidence to the contrary. Does anyone remember the Caribou near Nome (I think it was somewhere on the Seward Peninsula, Kivalina maybe?) that where mass murdered? Some A-holes mowed down dozens of them and it was big news for a couple of days then nothing! Last I heard the locals wanted to take care of it internally. Oh yeah and Rev440alaska could you please remove the alaska part form your nick. I'll give you a big ol' green rep thing-y if you do!

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
the whole caribou thing. not really a surprise and definitely not the first (or last) time this has happened. my thought was that some new guy reported it then the news got a hold of it thinking this was a unique case. then everyone realized this type of thing is not exactly unique, even to this one community so then the pushed it under the rug and tried to get it to go away by saying it was going to be handled internally. i have to laugh when i heard everyone getting all up in arms about it, like it is the only time this has ever happened. anyway back to the OT, ripping on 440. yes i know he is doing it for attention but he still needs to be called out. for no other reason so it is obvious that he is the exception rather than the norm for sledders.

also, could someone inform my ignorance on the whole wamu free checking joke? seems i remember hearing about it at some point but don't remember the details. oh, and hopefully everyone is enjoying the lovely weather... f'ing rain.

pv

Premium Features