• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What are they worth?

captain x

Lifetime Membership
i have an 06' 600 with 1900 mile on it....has been pretty much my 14-year-old daughter's sled....has HPS can......PRO-TAPER's with RISER...runs great

ALSO.....I have an 04 800 151'' SUMMIT.......PILOT SKIS.......HPS can....LEFTY....and ONLY!!......800 miles on it......YEP.....ONLY!!! 800 mile +/-

IS ANYONE INTERESTED?

and...HONESTLY.....what are they worth.....i realize it is April.....but I could sell in the fall too....just looking to sell one and get an XP

THANKS GUYS

i have an 06' 600 with 1900 mile on it....has been pretty much my 14-year-old daughter's sled....has HPS can......PRO-TAPER's with RISER...runs great

ALSO.....I have an 04 800 151'' SUMMIT.......PILOT SKIS.......HPS can....LEFTY....and ONLY!!......800 miles on it......YEP.....ONLY!!! 800 mile +/-

IS ANYONE INTERESTED?

and...HONESTLY.....what are they worth.....i realize it is April.....but I could sell in the fall too....just looking to sell one and get an XP

THANKS GUYS

Saw a '04 800 151" for sale here in Boise today for $3,200 with 1700 miles. WOW - you may be better off waiting till fall to sell. Things are very cheap right now. I suppose the failing economy is driving prices down also.

IS ANYONE INTERESTED?

THANKS GUYS

I may be interested in the 04 if the price is right. Been wanting to get my boy updated to a newer sled.

Ttt

i am interested in selling one of these sled......favorably the 600......make me an end of the season reasonable offer

thanks

Premium Features

Back