• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Water to Air intercooler on m1000?

pump

I mix my gas so that pump is for the turbo oil.:face-icon-small-hap Im going to change to a comp oil less turbo on this sled like the rest of mine and get rid of the extra weight and plumbing mess. This water pump is a vane style.

Last edited:
sno pro

Yes this is one of my custom built sleds. it has a 1000 turbo, WTA intercooler and a 162x15x3 track.

I would love to try that sweet mechanical water pump... if it were in the $350 range. How much GpM does the mechanical flow?? For now I am going electric with a custom laminova intercooler.. I am going back to 174 2.5 extreme in hope to get back some track speed and have room for the double bypass u cooler for the A2W intercooler. I will post some pics when the setup complete.. I have been doing a lot of research and the laminova cores are superior in drawing heat from air.. I am using the cores from ebay and making my own housings.. Should be able to get 45-60 degree charge temps with huge cooler.

Premium Features

Back