• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

VOHK VTI

F

fraufarm

Nov 27, 2007
North Dakota
Yup. I highly recommend. Good tuning. Only thing that sucks is you need Wi-Fi for a lot of it when you load up new tunes or have to license a sled.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Same tuner SLP and Ibexx use. Once you get your sled and tunes down loaded you only need a 12v source to put a tune in your sled. Wifi only needed for initial set up.

jeeper8650

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2016
I have a diamond S can and had terrible bog on big pow days (unrideable). Turns out it was not the exhaust bog but the intake tube collapsing once it heated up under high boost. Put a silicone intake tube on and the problem completely went away. Just FYI for others marching down that path if helpful.

rmk800ak

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2002
Fairbanks AK.
I’ve got both the PG and the 100LL tunes . Have some time on the PG and it’s a good clean tune. Cleans up the bottom end some . Not saying it fixes the intake and exhaust bog but cleans up the rest. I haven’t had anytime on the 100LL yet but have a buddy who loves it. Really good power. We rode 3-6000’ish. It’s worth the money and Vohk offers great support. It comes with a snap-on usb power pack and nice case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TimG

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
I have a diamond S can and had terrible bog on big pow days (unrideable). Turns out it was not the exhaust bog but the intake tube collapsing once it heated up under high boost. Put a silicone intake tube on and the problem completely went away. Just FYI for others marching down that path if helpful.
Where did you get it? I think I’m having the same problem. When I need ithe power the absolute most, it falls on its face. Is that what yours did?

brandon1

Premium Member
Jan 20, 2009
Glenwood Springs
I'm running the 100LL tuning and their clutching as well. I ride 10,000' and up mostly. The 100LL tune is the optimum setup IMO, enough power to do most everything for the average rider (it seems to have great top end), It's snappy enough on the bottom end that it allows for you to setup for the next thing knowing it will come on strong and keep building.

My sled is a 22' 165 with the RPM intake boots, Diamond S can, self made fire and Ice style intake mod, and the VOHK 100LL with clutching. I put a set of Khaos shocks on and put a new hole in my limit strap to allow the FTS full extension. While I know there is more to be had this is great for me skills and riding style, I'm working my way to wanting more playful and better hookup with the track but I'm not there yet.

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
These are the tunes i've been waiting for! Same for clutching.

jeeper8650

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2016
Where did you get it? I think I’m having the same problem. When I need ithe power the absolute most, it falls on its face. Is that what yours did?
100% it was the worst. Ruined the time you want a turbo the most, super deep days. I got RPM I only replaced the vacuum side before the turbo even though they sell it with both tubes. The other side is being pressurized to it doesn’t collapse. It also looks hard to get to so I was lazy and tried just the one tube first. Works perfect now with the VOHK pump gas tune and clutching. I was really surprised when I got my 23 and it had the same flimsy style tube as the 22.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I put a piece in my intake tube last season similar to what Force Turbos sells. We’ve had the deepest snow in Utah we’ve had in years, never bog or hiccup. Runs perfect and clean. Think the tunnel dump not needed, but just me.
As far as the tubes go, Vohk “pump” gas tune similar or same as the supposed 23’ tune we can get? Anyone know? Anyone heard of the 23’ tune being available from the dealer?

jeeper8650

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2016
VOHK told me the 2023's run the 2022 VOHK pump gas tune but the current 2023 VOHK tune is about +20hp over the 2023 tune and really leans out the bottom end so its crisp.

When I did mine they first flashed to 2023 tune, then added the 2023 VOHK pump gas tune

TimG

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
I just made this- had some stainless 2-1/2” tubing laying around, so I cut a band of it, stuck it in the intake tube, and clamped it around the outside to hold it in place. C33C895F-EFF1-4AB4-B30E-1EF342802773.jpegF5331C63-CCA4-4508-8817-34DE51C3F884.jpeg

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
What’s the pricing like for vohk tune and clutch kit? Can’t seem to find it on the site, but haven’t tried calling yet..

Anyone got comparisons on these vs the silber tune & clutching? I’m hesitant on silber but curious to hear first hand reports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeeper8650

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2016
It was around 1k for the tune, tuner, and clutching. Pretty reasonable in my opinion. There are a bunch of other tuning option where you can send them your data and they keep adjusting the tune to your sled which is cool but I skipped it. Can always add later. Sled runs way better in my opinion

Premium Features