• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Video Turbo nytro

U

Ultralord

Nov 26, 2007
Auburn WA
looks great hope when I get my kit that its runs like that when I am done I got my skid still waiting on ice age and I hope to have the turbo mid summer But we got a foot of snow last night so I am going riding in powder in the morn Its june 10 can you belive this chit

1madbird

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
West Bountiful, Utah
Well to sum up the changes since this video was done.
1- Changed out EFI system to Rapid biike 3. Big improvmentand more HP and really help to advance timing for throttle response.
2-Rear suspension has changed out shock and spring and starting to ride better. Was way to stiff
3-Went to 156 X 16" track. Wow what a difference in deep powder.But slow on top end.
4-Looking at it on the back of truck and notice subframe bent!!
5-Had the MOB ride it in Revy and he told me Balljoints are gone and very stiff steering.
6-Went to newer Simmons Ski mounts from Val. Took all the nervous steering away.
7-Tired 4 different Fuel regulators and also bigger injectors.
8-Wishing I had 09 XTX shock damping in my sled.
The most fun sled I have had in years and I did more riding this year then the pasted 3 years all put together.
Thanks to Serge Miller for always having someone to compare to and he does pretty good tunning for a trucker!! with a Vector.
http://www.powderlites.com/access.html

dave what changes have made the most improvments

Premium Features