• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Video of XPs again

M
Oct 22, 2009
Awesome choice of music. It's not often watching a snowmobile video is as soothing as that was. Thanks! Makes me wish Wisconsin had that type of riding

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
Very nicely done! Are you guys using a tripod to capture the videos? Great job!

Wait, I thought XP's couldn't carve - HA HA. On my last trip, I finely got real comfortable with my XP and was able to start carving like in that video.

S
Aug 10, 2009
No tri pod but Mac's have a stabalization program that helps. I was the guy at home that day, Worst day for my wife and kids to get sick....

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
No tri pod but Mac's have a stabalization program that helps. I was the guy at home that day, Worst day for my wife and kids to get sick....

So your computer software stabilized the video? That's pretty sweet if that is the case!

Can't choose the powder days or the sick days, its just a numbers game when they collide. You will bust it up next time.

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
Wait, I thought XP's couldn't carve - HA HA. On my last trip, I finely got real comfortable with my XP and was able to start carving like in that video.

They can't. It was obvious to me that those were Cats with the Skidoo plastic on them. I read on here, that XP's can't carve or sidehill.

By the way, that video was awesome. Gave me the chills watching it. Looks like one of those places when you come over the hill, and just think your in heaven.

Reactions: freakshow
Premium Features