• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

vents for an RT

S
Nov 29, 2008
Falkland BC
Anybody know of some good quality vents for an RT ? I really like the look of the 2coolairvents , but, I emailed them 3 times with no response, What vents do you have? and where did you find them?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I dont k now what brand mine are... they came on the sled, but they rock. they are big ones to, only issue I have had was i rolled it pretty good and hit the clutch and melted some small holes in it, a little bit of shoo goo and i was back in action. heres what they look like.

1013081530a.jpg

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
:)

Anybody know of some good quality vents for an RT ? I really like the look of the 2coolairvents , but, I emailed them 3 times with no response, What vents do you have? and where did you find them?

Sledlvr-

I apologize for you not getting our reply. I only found 1 email in my inbox regarding RT vents, are you Mike W?

I received an email on the 12th of May, and we were gone for several days with no computer access. I replied to that email on the 20th of May with pricing and pictures.

Would you mind checking your inbox to see if you got that email? If you didn't, I need to contact my email provider as we've had problems in the past with them since they bought our internet service.

Again, I am sorry for the delay in response. I hope you get some vents and are happy with them. If not, let me know and we can surely get you taken care of.

Thanks-

:) 2fun

Premium Features