• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vanamburg Enterprises Rear Bumper

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
Looking for a new bumper for a 09 dragon. Looked at skinz then saw that vanamburg makes one to. Can any one tell me how vanamburgs mounts? It has tabs on it and a back on it. It looks nice but im brain dead on how it mounts.

N

Nelson

Nov 30, 2007
Libby, Montana/Elko, Nevada
It looks to me that it will most likely rivet and install to the outside of the tunnel similar to how the Skinz bumper is installed. I would give VanAmburg Enterprises a call to findout for sure

OR.........

Contact Mike VanAmburg
VanAmburgEnt@AOL.com

dragon20001.jpg

I

IQOUTLAW

Sep 10, 2008
ordered mine last week... It should be arriving some time in the next week or so. Ill update as soon as it comes in....

My cousin ordered a very similar bumper for his REV from VE a few years back and it was pretty sweet. His mounted internally but Im not sure how this one will mount.

Either way its pretty sweet!!!!!!

MAXX

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
Thank you iqoutlaw. It looks like you mount flap to it allso.Still dont know about the tabs on it. I will wait till you get yours to order one to see how you like it.

C

chief 8101

Nov 26, 2007
Monroe WA
The bumper mounts with either buck downs or rivets on the outside of the tunnel and yes the snow flap mounts to the bumper itself. The tabs that stick out are to cover the holes left in the IQ tunnel after you remove the stock bumper and huge tail light.

I have installed on my sled and it looks great.

Do an advanced search on my screen name and you will find some photos of it, they won't let me repost them again on this thread.

C

chief 8101

Nov 26, 2007
Monroe WA
When I try to upload the photos it tells me that they are already uploaded onto another post and won't let me upload them again.

C

chief 8101

Nov 26, 2007
Monroe WA
that is one of them. I don't have any better close ups of the bumper only. I will try to get one taken and posted.

C

chief 8101

Nov 26, 2007
Monroe WA
Here are some more detailed photos of the bumper.

Vanamburg also made another style bumper for the polaris IQ chassis. It would work better if a person did not want to replace the stock tail light set up.

The actual bumper itself looks the same but has two arms that slide on the inside of the tunnel for mounting and it does not have the tabs on it that stick out over the top of the tunnel to cover the holes from removing the stock tail light. I actually have one of them in stock if interested.

I

IQOUTLAW

Sep 10, 2008
Still waiting on mine but from those pics...it looks BANGING!!!

Chief...what tail light did you use on that build?

Thank you,
MAXX

C

chief 8101

Nov 26, 2007
Monroe WA
Maxx,

I don't remember the brand name of the led tail light but I do know that I had to install a resistor inline on the wiring for it to work on the dragon. I took the wiring and the aluminum wiring cover and ran it underneath the tunnel to hide it and the resistor.

Here are some pictures of the other style bumper for the IQ that they make.

Premium Features