• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
A place where Utahn's (others are welcome as well unless you feel the need to moderate it) can go to post, bs, hang out, call each other gay, post cool pics, hi jack the thread and get off topic. Everybody is welcome.....unless you are uptight.

*Inspired by the off topic ride with rasmussen thread*

Ok, now post away utah peeps!:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Should we take bets on how fast I can get it pulled.
CHART.jpg

Last edited:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
I really like my WRP boards. I picked up a set the other day and I have to say they are by far the best ones made. IMO. They have cleats on them that sink into your boot like it is grabbing your foot. I really like that. Also I feel they have the best look by far.

Way to go WRP:beer;

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
I really like my WRP boards. I picked up a set the other day and I have to say they are by far the best ones made. IMO. They have cleats on them that sink into your boot like it is grabbing your foot. I really like that. Also I feel they have the best look by far.

Post up a pic. I am thinking of throwing on some fox evols on my sled, anybody have any feedback? Is it worth the dough?

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!

Very nice looking boards. I wish I had that style instead of the boring looking ones I've got.

Is my grammar okay?

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008

I wish they made them for my sled Anyone run better board thinking of buying them for my ZX

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity. Rules equals rebellion. just remember It’s good to be clever, but not to show it.;)

Premium Features