• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ultra 680 97 waterpump parts

A
Oct 6, 2012
hi!

I am rebuilding ultra spx engine, but I havent been able to find new seals for the waterpump.

are those seals available anymore? Ive looked from polarispartshouse.com but they dont have those waterpump seals.

S

SpencerA

Mar 30, 2010
Portland Oregon
I tried google and I couldn't find any. I know when I was looking at getting a 96 ultra a couple years back someone warned me about the water pump and not being able to get parts. If I remember right they said the 97 was better. Keep searching the web I'm sure you could find something.

M
Jul 9, 2009
As of last year when I needed to rebuild mine, the Polaris dealership could still order all the parts. It wound up being cheaper to buy a used one though.

DanB

Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
hi!

I am rebuilding ultra spx engine, but I havent been able to find new seals for the waterpump.

are those seals available anymore? Ive looked from polarispartshouse.com but they dont have those waterpump seals.

Hi,
I just accessed polarispartshouse.com (formerly partsland.com) and the seals are still available. Ignore the price that is crossed out on the page; it just means that the listed price is not correct. Add them to your shopping cart and you'll see the correct price.

Premium Features