• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Twin pipes.

O
Nov 27, 2007
Rimbey
Has anyone ran or know anybody who has ran the CPI twins on the 800 CFI? If so, do they run well and how much (if any) race gas is added into the mix? I have an 09 getting the new pistons/head etc right now but am looking at a set of twins for it this year. I live at 3000ft and depending on the snow, ride quite a bit at home but mainly ride between 5000 and 8500 ft out west. The CPI's look interesting cause you get a fuel controller with them, and not just a reflash. Any thoughts?

J

JDen

Feb 9, 2009
Neilburg, Sk.
I am also interested to see some feedback about the spi pipes. Wanting to put them on my 08 d8 I think, a friend of mine has them on his 02 800 mod, says they worked better than any other kind of pipes he tried on it.

N

Nelson

Nov 30, 2007
Libby, Montana/Elko, Nevada
Do a search.....!

I posted this subject awhile ago and got no feedback with anyone that has run them personally on the IQ800. Only the SLP twins.

The pipes are available without the fuel controller for those that may already have one or would like to run a different controller with these pipes.

Premium Features