• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turny Updates

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Came thru Turnagain today........got hit hard by wind from the looks of it. Most the snow down low is gone or wind packed, grass is pokin up thru the snow. Mountain tops looked pretty scoured:( :mad:
Sorry for the BAD NEWS!

Dammit make it snow already, how am I supposed to come down and ride the south country if you aint got no snow? :p

Dammit make it snow already, how am I supposed to come down and ride the south country if you aint got no snow? :p

And who's sled would your borrow:confused: AKSNOWRIDER has a 550 fanner that might hold up to your abuse :D.....Any word on what caused it yet Mag?

And who's sled would your borrow:confused: AKSNOWRIDER has a 550 fanner that might hold up to your abuse :D.....Any word on what caused it yet Mag?

lol...There was a reason I bought that 800 edge as a backup! :D No word yet, dealer is adamant that they did nothing run with the install. :(

lol...There was a reason I bought that 800 edge as a backup! :D No word yet, dealer is adamant that they did nothing run with the install. :(

There are a whole lot of people praying that they did mess up something. I would think THEY would be happy if they found a mistake. I feel for you for sure. Since you and I are on the old iron, We'll make Mike ride the 550 to even things out a bit then :D

There are a whole lot of people praying that they did mess up something. I would think THEY would be happy if they found a mistake. I feel for you for sure. Since you and I are on the old iron, We'll make Mike ride the 550 to even things out a bit then :D

I just need to get this old one clutched a little better and she'll rip for sure. Find some snow and we'll drag Mike's procrastinating azz out for a ride! :D

I just need to get this old one clutched a little better and she'll rip for sure. Find some snow and we'll drag Mike's procrastinating azz out for a ride! :D

I cant..my sleds in peices..and I am headed north in the morning to go drive guardrail..................

Premium Features

Back