• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turbo suspension ??

hcrider

Lifetime Membership
finally got to ride sled in real snow. 2011 m8 sno pro 153 cutler stage 2 turbo. can i make stock suspension perform without trenching or is aftermarket suspension a must. i have opurtunity to get timbersled suspension for decent price but my understanding is they are designed to hill clime or boondock but not able to set up to do both. can i set kmod up to climb and boondock.
thanks much

finally got to ride sled in real snow. 2011 m8 sno pro 153 cutler stage 2 turbo. can i make stock suspension perform without trenching or is aftermarket suspension a must. i have opurtunity to get timbersled suspension for decent price but my understanding is they are designed to hill clime or boondock but not able to set up to do both. can i set kmod up to climb and boondock.
thanks much

Kmod or t sled or stock just whatever you do dont put fox floats on it

Timber sled skid

I tried a twin m8 sled to mine with a timber sled skid. I felt it to be a lot smoother and wheeled way less on the hills. The power transfer to the snow is awesome and didn't trench as much. I felt it was worth it so I put a 174 timber sled skid under my new 2011 twisted turbo build...if you can pick one up for a great buy then go for it! My skid came with the fox float2 and at this point I'm happy but I know the z bros are the ticket.
Hope this helps

the KMOD conversion with new quick adjust coupler is awesome

can adjust in 5 seconds from wheeling, cush trail ride to skis stay planted for climbing the super steep and boondocking adjustable coupling block 1, 2, 3, 4 . KMOD does a re valve

Last edited:
I think anything other than stock would be an improvement, I personally have a kmod and it works great, get the raptor shocks. I now have the four position adjuster on its way(new for this year). Ive heard good things about timbersled as well.

Premium Features

Back