• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo outlet exhaust pipe m8

I put a m7 race gas boondocker kit on my m925. Had a few issues at first and just found my last one to make it run good wich was a vacuum line off the trottle bodies. Now i have an issue with the turbo outlet. It use to go out the side but didn't fit right on the m8 so i cut and moddified it to go out the bottom. It seems to get a bit of a powder bog but the biggest issue is it bent and cracked the pipe. I know why it did, i left it down to far. Question is am i better to get a different side outlet or remodel this back to go out the side or alter the bottom outlet? Any more options would be great and if someone has something let me know.

Ya i was kinda scared that would be the answer. More money. :face-icon-small-sad I am going to call bd tomorrow and see what the cost will be. I hope it can fit with my old style oil tank.

Got a good deal on one from ebay. Thanks for the info and i think that was my last issue. Other than the oil tank every thing has been upgraded to a new turbo kit. I guess that will be next is to get a baffled tank for the turbo. I'll just keep my eyes open and find a used one. Any one?

Premium Features

Back