• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TS9 PREMIERE~~LEWISTOWN MT OCT30th

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I planned on it, I should have it pretty far along by then tuning wise, BUT, im betting I will have a question or two for brad once I get it out in the grass tommorow. Its always fun to throw in the truck and show people, it might not be the prettiest thing on the planet, but hey, its my creation.

looking forward to seeing everyone, and I will try and not be quite as sneaky this year. I will definately introduce myself.

14 sleeps it is. time to go to bed and knock it down to 13.

Vertical-Extreme

Lifetime Membership
Sep 15, 2008
Airdrie, Alberta
www.airdriejudo.ca
Getting closer. Can't wait to see every one. Should be fun killing critters and brain cells.

Not sure if the Canadian Crew will be making an aperance this year. some of them still aren't done harvest, (not sure if they will be getting done now with snow for the last 3 days) and it is Chris's (big hazellnuts) daughters birthday. If we don't make it it will just mean that we will be that much better rested for IP this Year. the movie is awesome this year and I sure the party will be rockin again

Premium Features