• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TS9 PREMIERE LEWISTOWN MT OCT30th

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
Come & meet Brad Story-Randy Swenson-Jim Phelan-Trennis Baer-Doc Shawn Nesbo-Dave Schell and many more at this funfilled afternoon & Evening brought to you by Lewistown Honda Polaris-AC Mtn Sports-Elevation Gear-Klim- Little Belts Snowmobile Club-Bigskyx-Team Thunderstruck. GNFAC will hold a Avy Awareness Clinic 5pm@poolside with 509films-208Productions Rider Matt Potratz speaking. a Cinema Style Blu-Ray Presentation of TS9 will be @8pm in Sapphire Rms. Pate Auction will also hold benefit Auction for Matt during this evenings festivities.
Afterparty like none other than Boise...
Come one-Come all,
All Ages Welcome!!!:face-icon-small-hap
ThunderStruckPoster2.jpg

Last edited:
D

drphil

Nov 26, 2007
Did you seriously start this post with the words........ come meet???

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
ya know how many farmers & bowhunters we peed off in the past to an earlier date, well this year its the Rifle Hunters.:face-icon-small-sho
cannot please everyone I guess. lol!
800 poo, come on out of huntin-camp for this, others are...:face-icon-small-win

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
ya know how many farmers & bowhunters we peed off in the past to an earlier date, well this year its the Rifle Hunters.:face-icon-small-sho
cannot please everyone I guess. lol!
800 poo, come on out of huntin-camp for this, others are...:face-icon-small-win

I would love too...the bashes are a blast. Problem is that Sat morning we go all the way up into middle fork..with our pick ups and set up camp. So I do not have a vehicle back at the flats to ride a 4 wheeler out and take back. Not a good idea to be driving a pick up all the way back in late at night by myself...if you have been on that road you know..

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
will mention a few here:face-icon-small-hap
Simmons-Gen III skis
509 Argyle Helmet
Klim Helmet
Klim Pullover
ICE AGE rails
2Cool Vents
TA GEAR
and much much more...

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
it was alright... way less people this year and pretty much no riders came... sorta bummed. of the list of people mentioned in the first post who would be coming... only jim was there.. and ya kinda figure he will make it.

still a fun time thought, better then sitting around doing nothing.

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
YuP, perty much all riders mentioned had last moment prioritys-very sorry of that one peeps, but,
On the High note, MATT POTRATZ took home $2415 from this AWESOME Benefit...
Bottom line is we were very proud to have Matt aboard the TS9 Train!
Thank You Matt Potratz and everyone that made this event happen somewheres in the middle of Montana.:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features