• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TreeDog Customs Bumper Ready for Sale!!

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
Treedog,

Post up some more pix of that wicked sled of yours!!

Here is a few from the Boise Mos Show!!

finished 002.jpg

finished 003.jpg

finished 004.jpg

finished 006.jpg

Since the show I have removed all the decals on the hood except for the sweet Arctic FX eyes!! That's the way you saw the sled down in Puyallup Wa, couple weekends ago MH. I think it looks alot cleaner.
It's funny though, when I'm driving down the road with the sled in the back and I hit the brakes, the eyes light up and stare at me through the window. It looks like one bad a$$ MFO!! :eek:
-T

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
treedog
you happy with where you mounted the extra hood hold down straps? sled looks awesome.
Craig

Yeah Craig,

I like where the straps went. Lord knows my sled is on it's hood as much as it's on it's track!! :D LOL I won't re-bolt the front of my hood to the hinge setup, so this might make me put two more straps towards the front just for chits and giggles.
That's what helped prompt the bumper build. It seems to be that if I'm not hitting something, or having to flip the sled over to get unstuck, I just don't seem to think I rode hard enough that day. My wife thinks I should not have done the bumper thing and should have invented some sort of bubble!! :eek:

Btw; nice job on your bumper. It looks goooood!!

Thanx
-T

C

craigvansickle

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 17, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
Treedog

Looks like you tied into a strong spot there on the corner of the suspension well. I'll do the same. Its hard to keep a sled right side up all the time in the mountains. Just trying to plan for it!

Thanks - for the bumper compliment. It was practice for a chromoly motorcycle frame. Building a CAFE style bike out of an old Yamaha XS400 this spring.

Craig

picture.php

Last edited:
B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
treedog, got the first bumper installed today, no problems install was clean and easy. thanks for a great product. now i can't wait to get mine installed. will post some pics tomorrow of my brothers install. thanks again :beer;:beer;

20081101_121110_01.jpg

20081101_121126_02.jpg

20081101_121213_03.jpg

20081101_134416_06.jpg

20081101_134430_07.jpg

Last edited:
T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
Spokane Show

Hope to meet and greet some of you SW's at the Spokane Snow Show tomorrow!! Come by and intro yourself. Looking forward to meeting some more locals to ride with this year!! :D
Thanx
-T

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
Hope to meet and greet some of you SW's at the Spokane Snow Show tomorrow!! Come by and intro yourself. Looking forward to meeting some more locals to ride with this year!! :D
Thanx
-T

Man all you Spokanites and other NW locals made it a great one day show for the TreeDog!! :D
Thanx to all of you who bought and the rest who stopped and talked!!
I look forward to seeing all of you on the hill!! :beer;:beer;:beer;

Thanx
-T

R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
Tree Dog has one SWEET bumber!!

Hope to have mine on soon...I saw how easy the install was at the snow show and felt that after looking at all the differant bumpers out there that the Tree Dog would be the best for the whoopin I put on my sled...lol

Polaris should take notes...this is the way it should have come from the factory!

Ragged

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
Hope to have mine on soon...I saw how easy the install was at the snow show and felt that after looking at all the differant bumpers out there that the Tree Dog would be the best for the whoopin I put on my sled...lol

Polaris should take notes...this is the way it should have come from the factory!

Ragged

Eric,

Give me a call!! Lets get you set up. :D
Thanx
-T

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Installed mine yesterday. Looks SAWEEET!!!
Pics will follow next week (I forgot my camera, sleds at my buds)
Thanks Treedog

I have a question for ya. would you like the metal plates back? I didnt use them used the stock plastic. Turned out sweet when i was done. I just install one for another guy. He buy it from a in utah i think. He loves it as well.

Thanks again keep up the sweet work. You should look in to maybe making gas tankracks or stuff like that.

Premium Features