• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trailing arm tweaked

I was out looking at the sled in the garage the other day and noticed that the right ski is tipped outward (looking at the sled from the front). The arm and rods don't appear to be bent, I'm guessing the arm must have a little twist in it. Is there an easy way to fix it without replacing the arm?

I was out looking at the sled in the garage the other day and noticed that the right ski is tipped outward (looking at the sled from the front). The arm and rods don't appear to be bent, I'm guessing the arm must have a little twist in it. Is there an easy way to fix it without replacing the arm?

What year is it? I assume it is the right side?

ditto

I rode lots of miles on a bent trailing arm without any noticeable effects. just re-adjust ski alignment

same here haha, i landed on a rock last year, bent the trailing arm up to where the hood and belly pan meet, stomped it down a little to ride back to the cabin, put a 4ft prybar under the chassis and reefed it straight and rode like 300 miles with it tweeked.

you can adjust the lower one out some too if the top cant go in.

03 Escape, right hand side.

Ok..I figured by your sig at the bottom But I seen you somewhere else posting about an 01...I have a right side (i believe) trailing arm for an 01 you could have. It was from an 01...do not think it will fit.

Premium Features

Back