• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trailer glides for sale

R
Feb 20, 2010
chicago IL
glides i paid for in full

lets see i paid you last week if full for the glides, also you stated i would recieve them to day. I have left my cell # on almost every email to you which we both no you got issues with that. I guess you dont have a phone or its because you operate like this instead of recieving my glides i get a email that you want more money now !!! when we varified all costs last week.I even offered to split the diferance on your new price increase after paying you in full,and after spending a week trying to get an were with you.I recieved a email from pay pal you returned my money but it will be tied up for 3 to 5 days what a waste of my time. beware of a shady guy his name is travydog thanks buddy

Last edited:

travydog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tulare south dakota
The WHOLE story

If you want to give me a bad rep then thats fine, but lets tell the whole story here. It is kinda a long thing but please bare with me on this.

You first contacted me on the 20th of this month asking if I still had them for sale. I told you that there was someone in front of you and that I was going to give them a day to think about it.

On the 22nd you emailed me and asked if they were still for sale. I told you that they were still for sale and asked for your address to do the shipping amount, that was at 8:23 am. At 11:32 you sent me your address, saying you would take all 8 and to give a a good price and that you would pay right away. At 4:01 i wrote you back saying it would be a total of 115 with shipping. I also gave you my my pay-pal address and told you if you got the payment sent to me that I would send them the next day. Never herd nothing from you and never got paid that night.

On the 23rd i sent 2 emails asking if ya still wanted them one at 6:48 pm and one at 11:42 pm. never herd nothing back.

On the 24th at 8:29 am I received a email from you stating that you had sent 3 emails to me, which i never received. Not sure where they went or what happened but I apologized for that. You said to send you a bill threw pay-pal for the $115. So I sent you a Pay-pal bill. at 4:24 you sent me a email saying you got my bill and asked if it was still my best price. and asked if they were brand new and if the hardware came with it. I responded with yes it was and yes they come with it. At 7:36 pm you asked if they were low pro's which i responded with no there high. Still no money in my pay-pal account.

On the Sat the 25th at 10:16 am you asked if i would do $100. I responded at 10:44 am with no i wouldn't i need the full price. I asked again if you wanted them. Never got a response or any money in my account. So at noon I emailed you back asking for a def yes or no. At 2:01 pm you emailed me saying that I was paid and that I only saved you 5 bucks. I emailed you back saying thanks and that I would send you a tracking number when I got them sent off. At 2:48 I printed out a shipping label, so it was all ready to go Monday when I got to the post office.The post office closed at 11:00 on Saturdays so I couldn't send them off till Monday.

Monday the 27th I went to the post office in the morning. They had told me that Sunday night all there rates went up and it would be 45 bucks to ship the package now. I could either pay the upgraded price or not ship it. So I decided not to ship it. When I got home I emailed you and told you what was up with the shipping I offered to refund your money if you didn't want to pay the extra shipping. Never herd anything back from you.

This morning at 6:55 i get a email from you saying the honorable thing to do is split the shipping. Also you would appreciate it if I could get them out today, because you wanted them for this weekend and that this is taking way to long and that you should have received them today when this all started. At 10:25 I emailed you back and said that I had refunded your money and that I was sorry about everything and that we should just part ways.

So that is the WHOLE story you can do take away from this what ya want. I am sorry it was a bad experience for ya but it wasn't easy for me either. Yes my email did screw up and i didn't get those 3 emails, still haven't seen hide nore hare of them.

Travydog

travydog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tulare south dakota
All glides are still for sale. All are brand new, never been used. Hardware comes with it. $10 a piece or $75 for all of them Plus ALL of the shipping cost.

Thanks

Travydog

R
Feb 20, 2010
chicago IL
glides i paid for !!

you rite i do my computer stuff in the morning, I had a deal with you and you changed it so im not looking for a response or a counter offer so i dont check the sights till next morning. I got no idea how you got my yahoo info if your emails were sent to gmail they would come directly to my g4 sorry thats a smart phone besides i left you my # many times all could have been dicussed in one conversation.I did send a quite a few emails becuse i had a couple of questions which should be understandable i guess half of them you never recived.Today i will go to the post office and verify the price increase that took place on 1-26-2014 like you stated. the usps is run by the feds so the increase would be nation wide we shall see. tkx rich

travydog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tulare south dakota
You do what you have to do to satisfy that you are right on the deal which your not. Make sure you get the and stuff right when trying to figure out the postage it weighs 37 lbs and is 63 inches long by 10 inches by 10 inches. If you wanted them you should have sent the money right way on the 22nd or the morning of the 23rd not wait till late Saturday afternoon when everything is closed that is my point. Anyway it doesnt matter you got your money back and the deal is done.

Premium Features