Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Track swap on King Cat?

Rob.G

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Hey has anybody done a track swap on a 1M? I've looked for videos on it and found one but it wasn't quite the same, so I thought I'd as. I picked up a used Power Claw to replace the Attack 20 and am thinking of going ahead and swapping it on. I did a couple of track swaps on my past M7s, but that's totally different with the Damond Drive.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. :)

Hey has anybody done a track swap on a 1M? I've looked for videos on it and found one but it wasn't quite the same, so I thought I'd as. I picked up a used Power Claw to replace the Attack 20 and am thinking of going ahead and swapping it on. I did a couple of track swaps on my past M7s, but that's totally different with the Damond Drive.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. :)
The older style is very easy, Remove skidframe, Remove 3 bolts on left side under secondary where speedo cable hooks up, Drain and remove chaincase cover and pull sprockets and chain, Pull 3 nuts holding cover over driveshaft bearing, On tunnel side of bearings normally there are some locking sleeves with a allen screw holding them from rotating, loosen that allen screw and tap with a punch the opposite direction of rotation and should loosen.
Slide the driveshaft out replace track and reverse disassembly.

A decent idea on what it take but this one does have reverse inside in the chaincase so it is a little more involved then yours.

Premium Features

Back