• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Track question

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
So I ordered a new track to extend to a 162. It is a Camoplast Extreme 2.25... When it went on it is so tight that I have to leave the adjustment nuts off the rear of the stock skid..... At that I really have to squeeze two fingers I between the skid and track. Do you guys think when I do some test runs with the new turbo the track should stretch and inch or so... That way I can put the nuts back on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So I ordered a new track to extend to a 162. It is a Camoplast Extreme 2.25... When it went on it is so tight that I have to leave the adjustment nuts off the rear of the stock skid..... At that I really have to squeeze two fingers I between the skid and track. Do you guys think when I do some test runs with the new turbo the track should stretch and inch or so... That way I can put the nuts back on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
You say you ordered a new track to extend to a 162",what length track did you have and did you add rail extensions or install longer rails? did you go to bigger dia. idler wheels? need more info.

might be a good idea to post this in the tech forum instead of swap meet? even though it is a track SWAP. just sayin

Thanks I just realized I out this in the wrong place sorry... I will repost and answer your questions;)

Premium Features

Back