• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TOMS SNOWMOBILE, SIERRA CITY CA

sierra sleder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2008
Montana
I picked my 13 XM 163 up yesterday from TOM'S! So stoked with snow in forecast things are good. I have to give major props to Toms Snowmobile in Sierra City CA for being the best dealer of Ski Doo sleds and aftermarket products and service in California and Nevada. I brought my 08 XP with me, Andy and Richard did an awsome job at swapping all of my aftermarket parts (that would fit on the new XM) onto the new sled and hooking me up with some really sweet new GO BIG parts also. I cant say enough about the whole crew at TOM'S; Tom, Richard, Andy, Paula, and Tyler very good people with reliable knowledge, service, and straight talk no BS sales pitch.

I will post some pics of the new sled soon.

P.S. Tom I cant wait to see what you come up with for a rear skid set up on the new T-Motion. Good luck with all your R&D efforts. Please keep us posted and put me down at the top of your list for that new skid set up when you have something for production.
Thanks guys.
-Casey

P
May 4, 2012
Portola, CA
Tom and crews service has always been great. Tom's suspension and shock knowledge is the best!! Purchased rear skid for my M8 this summer, Andy took the time to explain how it all was supposed to work, shock settings etc. I've been doing business with Tom since he started in '89, glad to see he is getting the props he deserves!!

Jblaze74

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2011
Reno/North Tahoe
Got mine today!!! First sled i bought from tom, great experience. Those guys are super friendly and have tons of knowledge. Once again, Thanks Tom!!

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
Fantastic place to do business with. Doesn't matter who answers the phone, everyone is helpful and courteous on the phone.

I'm lucky Tom doesn't charge me by the hour for his time! I'd be heavy in debt otherwise. Future repeat customer here.,

S
First sled bought from Tom but third new sled purchased in a little over 10 years and looking back I wish I had bought them all from Tom. Talked clutching and handling for over 2 hours after doing PDI. Left my other sled there for a recall. Hopefully I get another paycheck before its ready for pickup to pay for all the goodies I will likely leave their shop with.

Awesome group of guys!:yo:

toms

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2010
CA
www.tomssnowmobile.com
Thanks for all the compliments and good words. Richard and Andy are very passionate about this sport. Their dedication to doing it right is incredible.
Tyler and Paula offer professional and courteous help on the phone for all the parts and orders. We are glad you guys have chosen to do business with us, and we will continue to strive to meet your snowmobiling needs in a timely and professinal manner.
Now let's get some real snow!!!!!
Thanks everyone.

Tom

Premium Features