• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TML sponshured riders....and guests...

anybody from this crew riding SLO next weekend? got a dilema on my hands... 70% sure I am going but doing my own thing... just trying to get a feel if there are going to be familiar faces up there...

I booked back in the summer and they have a no cancellation policy. Spoke to the mgr up there and she will trade me a weekend, which I may end up doing. But I may go and ride it out as long as I can find someone to watch my groms.

I was planning on SLO Friday to Sunday. Don't have any plans to ride with anybody in particular.

pretty disapointed with the way this year turned out (planning wise).

When I called up to the lodge to get the real story from the mgr, she told me that no contracts were made, no contact had been established for months etc. She just kept saying "it was much differenyt last time with Paul handling everything..

Michelle says the black bumpers are back-ordered. I could get any other color but to get it drop shipped would cost 50 or 60 bucks. I don't need it urgently anyway. Did end up splitting the airbox open along the seam. Gorilla glue should fix that. Country Cat appears to have a black bumper in stock. That's where I usually shop anyway. Few more bucks than Michelle. I'll have to try her again sometime.

What's the fiasco? We donated, is it not what it is supposed to be?

A scheduling conflict on Saturday night. Nobody (PJ) told SLO that we were planning to have a dinner and raffle on Sat night....as we did a few years ago. So SLO books another group into that slot. They are having a poker-run, dinner and auction. Sounds like they are flexible and we can share the dinner time with them. They planned a pasta based dinner, but SLO also has a regular menu we can order from. They'll have their auction and then we'll have our raffle. Our raffle will get started a little later is all. On the plus side, the more people, the more money will be raised. On the downside, the lodge and staff isn't that big, and could be overwhelmed.

Premium Features

Back