• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ThunderStruck 8 Premiere Lewistown MT Oct 3rd

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
October 3, 2009 we are having our annual TS premiere once again in Lewistown Montana @the Yogo Inn with the Little Belts Snowmobile Club. Come Meet & Greet the Team Riders and their sleds 3pm at poolside along with of course our local sponsors, without them this would not be happening! Also the Friends of the GNFAC(avy guys)will be on hand to discuss Avy Education & Awareness and will also be handing out brochures-stickers-magnets to everyone, Avy mini-seminar & film will also be presented to all! Admission is $5 for the premiere @7pm,
3pm @poolside is FREE! :face-icon-small-hap
ALL AUDIENCES WELCOME, KIDS 10 & UNDER FREE!!!!
Thunderstruck8poster-4-1.jpg

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
getting closer

The time is winding down to 8 days away from having this cool event happening! Lotsa good stuff coming in and the local radio station has been pumping folks up the past few days with giveaways on the air already!
Cannot Thank Jim and the gang enough for this exposure, calls coming in from all over the NW. We will also have a VERY Special guest rider showing along with one Hellava Trick sled of his...:cool::present:
Stay tune for more!
Thunderstruck8poster-7.jpg

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
Blu-Ray Presentation

****UPDATE****

We just previewed this tonight on my Hi-Def projector with Blu-Ray and I am telling you that life is good with a beer in hand watching this on a 18ft by 12ft screen! it don't get much better although we will have 4--1000watt JBL's in the house Saturday nite instead of the 450 watt speaker we had in the neighborhood tonight. lol! also want to announce that we are honored to have Brad Story making the Trek all the way from Utah with his "Yama-Laris" custom propane burner, Brad will also have Raffle tickets on hand for his M1200T which cannot make the event and needs to be elsewheres-sorry! We along with all the rest of the Team are looking foward to this local annual event for the Little Belts Snomobile Club. Once again without our Awesome Sponsors this would not happen, so we need to take time to give special THANKS to these businesses...

Lewistown Honda-Polaris-Kawasaki
ELEVATION GEAR-Bruce Evans
Arctic Cat Mtn Sports-Great Falls
O'dells Small Engine-Lewistown
Youderian Const-Stanford
and many many others,

also the Friends of the GNFAC will be holding a Avy Seminar at poolside FREE to the public, Dale Gullett from Bozeman will be the speaker and have info on hand. We cannot appreciate this enough, so be sure to Thank Dale when you see him.

c ya there!:):beer;

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
MH, Things will be ready to roll about 3pm poolside meet & greet Team Riders w/sleds. Brad Story and many of Montana riders will be there. Approximately @4:30pm, the Friends of the GNFAC(Dale Gullett) will start an Avy Awareness class free to the public that will consist of a short film along w/questions & answers after. This will take about an hour or so. Then at 7pm we will move to the Big Room(Theater) and begin our Raffle and Auction. The Pink Ribbon Riders will benefit from the proceeds for Breast Cancer Awareness month and we are very proud of being a part of this. The Premiere showing itself will began towards the 8pm hour, then afterparty at the Eagles club with a LIVE band. Come and enjoy this annual event w/Team Thunderstruck and the Little Belt Snomobile club!!!:face-icon-small-hap

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
*****epic*****

:beer;GOOD TIMES!!!! How else can I explain this showing from several FANS, Thunderstruck Films~its Riders & the Sponsors. It was a well put together Premiere and to say the least, Above & Beyond Expectations! The Avy Awareness(Friends-Dale Gullett)program went over well with only about 60 people in attendance and lasted almost an hour. Lewistown Honda-Polaris, Arctic Cat Mtn Sports, ElevationGear.com and many others we cannot Thank You enough for such Awesome and Professional support! With this, the Local Little Belts Snomobile Club and its community is proud to have one the Best Premieres to date!!! Several folks took in Brad Story&Co to see his Propane Beast Yamalaris even though he did have tickets on hand for the Raffle sled and he sold several! sorry, gotta go for now and sleep sum more, pics tomorrow!:face-icon-small-hap

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
What an absolute ball, Ken! I cannot believe the turnout!! When the TS riders showed up at the beginning of the movie there was no seating left in the theater!!!! Nicely done!!

And what an afterparty!! That came dang close to rivaling Boise for craziness and I am not kidding! I never laughed so hard in all my life! Thanks for an awesome event, Ken, you are an invaluable asset to the Little Belt Snowmobile Club, Team Thunderstruck and now the Pink Ribbon Riders!!!

JIM

P.S. Ken and Dan Pate and I raised over $1300.00 for Breast Cancer Awareness at this premiere!

Vertical-Extreme

Lifetime Membership
Sep 15, 2008
Airdrie, Alberta
www.airdriejudo.ca
Point proven. You don't have to go to the big city to have an absolute crazy great fun time. I should have some pics to post soon.

Yea it was good times for sure, thanks Ken, Jim, Dan and everyone else. us "canadians" had a blast, thanks for the hospitality, hopefully we can show you the same good time in lethbridge at the end of the month
cheers
Trevor

Premium Features