• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ThunderStruck 8 Premiere Boise Idaho Sept 19th

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Got the posters done last night and everything is setup to do the Boise Premiere of ThunderStruck 8 at the Egyptian Theater in downtown Boise September 19th. The doors will open at 6, raffle starts approx 730 with the movie starting at 8. Tickets can be purchased at the door for 5.00, kids under 10 free.

I've been getting prizes all week and they're going to be good, Les Schwab has given us a 1000.00 dollar gift certificate to raffle off. We will also have all sorts of sled related items from Better Boards, RSI, 2 Cool Air Vents, 509 Goggles, Smith, FLY, True Adventure Gear and many more...

Some of the riders will be traveling in for the show along with the local guys and girls that live here in the valley. Brad Story will also be here and he will have his Cat M1200 Turbo on display selling tickets for the big raffle to win the sled this December.

Last year was off the hook and was the biggest premiere to date, this year is only going to be better. There will be a bar at the Egyptian for those that like adult beverages and an after party following the movie right next door at the Lush...

If anyone is traveling from out of town I have discounted rooms setup at the Owyhee Plaza Hotel one block away from the theater, call 208-343-4611, ask for the ThunderStruck rate.

Thanks to our sponsors for helping get this premiere brought to Boise...

Red Line Recreational Toys
Carl's Cycle
Better Boards
RK Motorworks
All State Insurance Kuntz Agency
Mountain Village Resort
South Fork Lodge, Lowman
Capital Educators Credit Union

attachment.php

thunderstruck poster 2009 (Large).jpg

Reactions: 2001rmk700

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
Premiere in Boise? Is that the city with 20 bars and great food and hot women and tons of sledheads?? No? Well, I guess I will come to the show anyway. It might be fun. . . . . :face-icon-small-win

JIM

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Just got a few more last minute raffle items... Val from Simmons is getting us a set of Simmons skis and I picked up the gift certifricate from Les Schwabs... someone is getting 1000.00 dollars to spend with them...

See you this Saturday:face-icon-small-hap

Reactions: Sled Idaho

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
I will be bringing down over $2000.00 in raffle items to add to Scott's huge pile!! Tons and tons of cool stuff, WAY more than last year!!! Cannot wait, should be a rather fun event. I hear you guys had lots of fun last year!!! :cool:

JIM

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
FYI... the LUSH went out of business last week and I've been going a million miles an hour setting up a new alcohol host for the Egyptian. I've got that handled and the after party has been changed to Hannah's. They are going to hold part of the upstairs for us and free cover charge with your TS ticket and ID. Much bigger bar/club with a dance floor and fun music. They have TV screens around the main bar area that will be playing sled movies.

See everyone there.

Reactions: 2001rmk700
D
Nov 26, 2007
Bummer. I had plans one showing up and crashing the party, unfortunately I had a change of plans while at haydays.
Drink some for me!!!!!

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
I'll be bring some raffle prizes as well Scott me boy would some Klim go over well maybe a helmet and some new boobs.....ooops boots wishful thinking on my part..LOL

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
FreeAgent... Michelle, the raffle prizes would be a great addition to the show... thank you very much.

Wow... this is coming together nicely. Thanks to all that are helping out.

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Brandy... I hear your coming, see you on Saturday night. The Lush was nice because it was right next door but Hannah's has a lot more room...

Going to be a great weekend... always fun to see friends from far away.

Premium Features