• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The People's Convoy

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
Isn’t it way past you by now?
This particular one just left Oregon yesterday. There's multiple legs of this convoy starting in different areas. There were a couple that were in DC for yesterday's chit show. Each leg has their own plan/schedule. The one that I've been following for the last week or so is in Indiana today.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Wonder what percentage of the people still believe the fake news is for the benefit of the people .

I was in a store and my walk is normally brisk , when I loose that I'll admit I might be getting old , any way I cut a corner and there was this little elderly woman with a mask on that I scared the **** out of pushing a cart .

She gave me this look like my presence was actually scaring her for her life , I moved as far out of her way as possible without making a scene.

I felt so horrible because of two things , one I wasn't wearing a mask and it was so obvious in her eyes and I actually felt guilty WTF , that is so wrong and also at the same time these elderly people don't know . Everybody is telling them to wear a mask , everybody including loved ones ☹️
Some of these old people have a hell of a time just breathing , they no longer do things that are physically healthy and yet everybody is telling them to wear a mask and restrict what little oxygen they use .

It's just so ****ed up , some day these young dumb asses will be old , maybe , if they are lucky . The rest of the population should be ashamed and the guilty tried for Thier deaths .

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
Joined up with the convoy last night and rolled with 'em from Ogden, Ut to Little America, Wy. It was a lot of fun and a late night. Wish I could have gone farther, but there's that damn work thing that's always getting in the way of my fun! :LOL:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Strange how for two years it's been defund the police coming from the basement and now the people start standing up to these dictators it's all of a sudden fund the police .

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
First I’ve heard of any ISP issues.
I heard it through the grapevine on the night of the convoy. Now I've heard it a few more times. The guy that posted that message is actually in the convoy, so I feel like it's pretty credible information at this point.

Premium Features