• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
I haven't been around long enough to understand the "leave the past in the past" but I think I understand what your saying. I will say I like flinging some chit but I only do it to people that I call my internet friends that know I'm just razzing them. I really am the type of guy that if I don't have something nice to say I just don't say anything.

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
I haven't been around long enough to understand the "leave the past in the past" but I think I understand what your saying. I will say I like flinging some chit but I only do it to people that I call my internet friends that know I'm just razzing them. I really am the type of guy that if I don't have something nice to say I just don't say anything.

Don't get me wrong, I mean 95% of what we do is sling chit at each other! All in fun of course! That's what I love about the whores!!

There's just been some stuff that's been taken WAY too personal, and now it's like a bad STD you can't get rid of cause fawkers keep fueling the fire!

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
Don't get me wrong, I mean 95% of what we do is sling chit at each other! All in fun of course! That's what I love about the whores!!

There's just been some stuff that's been taken WAY too personal, and now it's like a bad STD you can't get rid of cause fawkers keep fueling the fire!

Only crossed the line because power was used and abused.

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
1bSmaEk.png

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
I agree!! It's a 2-way street, and there has definitely been an abuse of power at times. Both sides are guilty of fanning the flames!!

With power comes responsibility. And they aren't responsible with it at all. They say what they want and make sure the guys read it. Then delete the posts before anyone else sees it.

It's like a cop breaking the law. It makes the crime sound more serious because someone of power and responsibility committed the crime. Not saying the users are justified in what they do and say. But when they can give the infractions for the same thing they are doing. That's just bull chit and wrong!!

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR

I didn't take you wrong buddy. I know your one of the good guys just trying to have fun :becky: That's why I sling chit your way, because i believe you know I'm just having some fun

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
With power comes responsibility. And they aren't responsible with it at all. They say what they want and make sure the guys read it. Then delete the posts before anyone else sees it.

It's like a cop breaking the law. It makes the crime sound more serious because someone of power and responsibility committed the crime. Not saying the users are justified in what they do and say. But when they can give the infractions for the same thing they are doing. That's just bull chit and wrong!!
I haven't seen that BUT I don't bounce between the different sub forums like you guys do. I totally believe what your saying and that is bull chit

Premium Features